When the air starts to become crisp and the leaves start to fall, I know it’s time to bust out this recipe!! This one is a yearly favorite in our house, and guaranteed to be one of yours too!
These super easy Frosted Pumpkin Bars will not only having your house smelling amazing, but eating just one will be practically impossible! So add a can of pumpkin and a block of cream cheese to your grocery list, combine it with your pantry staples, and you’ll have a batch of this goodness in no time!
Frosted Pumpkin Bars
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 2/3 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Corn Oil
- 1 Can Pumpkin 15 ounce
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsps Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (1 stick) Softened
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
To Make the Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an electric mixing bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, oil, and pumpkin until fluffy.
- Shift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in another bowl.
- Gradually add the dry mix to the egg mixture with the mixer at a low speed.
- Spread batter into 2 ungreased regular sized baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center of cake is done.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
To Make the Icing:
- Cream together cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add vanilla.
- Slowly beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Frost cake with icing anc cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container and store in refrigerator.
Enjoy this delicious eat, Friends and be sure to check this off your Fall Family Bucket List! Check out the blog post for all 15 of the fun Fall themed family activities!