Father’s Day 2020 is quickly approaching (June 21st in case you were wondering ;)…I got ya), and it’s time to celebrate the Dads in our lives. When we think about Dads, sometimes the words “hero” and “superman” come to mind. Why is that? Well, think back to your Dad when you were a kid growing up. Your Dad was probably the first one to make you feel safe and protected and the first one to scold you when you break the rules but pick you up when you fall. You probably watched your Dad and thought “He is the hardest working person I know.” And he certainly amazed you with his abilities to fix everything that broke. It was almost as if your Dad could do anything…AKA your “hero”/”superman”.
It’s that one time of the year that we dedicate the entire day to celebrating the greatness of our Dads, so check these gift guides out and be sure to shower your “hero”/”superman” this year with lots of love and a few goodies!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
- 1. Widow Jane 10-year Bourbon – The key ingredient to a good bourbon is limestone rich water. Widow Jane 10-year Bourbon uses the limestone rich water from the Rosendale Mines in Upstate New York, ensuring Dad will enjoy that hard-but-sweet quality with every sip!
- 2. Dirty Sue Whiskey Cherries – If Dad’s a Manhattan or Old Fashioned drinker, then he most definitely needs these “Made in the US” overhauled cocktail cherries. These are noticeably larger than others in its category, and these cherries have a skin that pops with the first bite revealing a flavor that’s been compared to a “fresh cherry”.
- 3. Bluecoat American Dry Gin – Give Dad a bottle of the original American Dry Gin. It’s sure to provide a light and refreshing citrus blend, making it perfect to drink straight up or in his favorite cocktail recipe.
- 4. Q-Mixers Tonic Water – If Dad likes a little Gin and Tonic, Whisky-Ginger, or Moscow Mule, then hook him up with this premium tonic water made with natural ingredients only. Oh, and this tonic water has the highest level of carbonation on the market, meaning Dad’s drink will stay bubbly until the last sip!
- 5. Industrial Style Bar Cart – This wheeled industrial style bar cart is the perfect spot for Dad to house all of his favorite spirits and drink accessories.
- 6. Copper Mugs – Ok, regardless of whether Dad is a Moscow Mule drinker or not, these mugs are too darn cute to not have on his bar cart. (I know, Dads don’t care about “cute”, but let’s be honest, the woman in his life does! lol). Copper mugs make the perfect statement for any cocktail Dad mixes up.
- 7. Bartender Set – No bar cart is complete without the proper accessories. This stainless steel kit comes with all the necessities to create the most perfect cocktail.
- 1. Blackstone Grill – Every Dad needs this grill!!! This griddle style cooking surface will allow Dad to create all kinds of new dinners!
- 2. Personalized Cutting Board – Let Dad really know he is the “Grill Master” with this personalized cutting board.
- 3. Grilling Accessories Kit – All the tools Dad will need as he whips up all sorts of new deliciousness on that Blackstone Grill!
- 4. Yeti Backpack Cooler – Make it easier on Dad as he lugs all the cold beverages around. This backpack Yeti cooler will not only be comfy but keep those drinks ice cold all day long!
- 5. Meater+ Long Range Smart Wireless Meat Thermometer – Dad won’t miss a bit of the fun, as he can cook his meat and play all the intense backyard games at the same time.
- 1. 21 Rhinos Personalized Tie – This will soon become Dad’s favorite tie! When people ask him about his family, he can flip the bottom up and show off his beautiful family! Oh, and be sure to use FD2020 to get 10% off your entire order!
- 2. Knock Knock What I Love About Dad – Such a sentimental touch as the kiddos can fill in each page with personalized info all about Dad. This one may create a little tear even!
- 3. Tac-Force Personalized Pocket Knife – If Dad is one to carry around a pocket knife, then how about getting him one that is personalized!
- 4. Digital Magnetic Level – This super easy digital level will be Dad’s new favorite toy next time he needs to hang something!
- 5. The Ranger Andar Wallet – Dad doesn’t want to carry around a bulky wallet! This slim wallet will still carry all of his necessary cards and includes a money clip to keep all of the goods secure!
- 6. Face Socks – These are such a fun gift idea for Dad! He will love opening these up and seeing his loves on his new pair of socks. Use DAD20 to get 20% off your order!
- 1. Anker Soundcore Flare Mini Speaker – Dad can enjoy his favorite tunes anywhere with this Bluetooth wireless and waterproof speaker.
- 2. AfterShokz Air Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones – Keep Dad safe as he goes out to exercise! These bone conducting headphones sit above the ears, so the user is aware of his/her surroundings.
- 3. Wireless 3 in 1 Charging Stand – Help Dad out by ordering him this charging stand, where he can charge all of his Apple products at the same time. Wireless charging for his phone, AirPods, and watch all in one!
- 4. Anker Nebula Capsule Projector – Dad can take this little projector (the size of a soda can) anywhere and display his favorite videos just like we did back in the golden age.
- 5. Bagsmart Universal Cable Organizer – With all of those gadgets, Dad will need someplace to keep all of the cords organized.