Nothing says summer more to me than sunshine, the smell of sunscreen, and the splishing and splashing of water! So I thought it would be good to give ya a summer time roundup of everything you need to have a little fun in the sun this year!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com at no cost to you.
- Pacifica Mineral Bronzing Sunscreen – This is my absolute favorite sunscreen! I definitely want my skin to be protected while enjoying the sun, and this sunscreen has it all! Not only is it mineral based, so no harmful chemicals included, but it’s also a bronzer, giving you the most gorgeous summer glow!! (P.S Just grab the regular (non-bronzer) formula for the kiddos!)
- Learning Resources Sand & Water Fine Motor Set – What can I say, the Physical Therapist Assistant part of me loves this summer toy! Kids will love using this set at the beach or in the backyard kiddie pool, while building fine motor skills along the way!
- Disney Mickey Mouse Summer Fun Pool Float – Ok, this has to be the cutest pool float I’ve ever seen, and it definitely has made it’s way to my house! This Disney Eats inspired pool float screams summer…let me just say pool + ice cream + Mickey!!!! Be sure to swipe through the pics on the link, because it has the cutest packaging just the same!!
- Banzai Homerun Splash Baseball Slide – How fun is this?! This will be sure to keep your kiddos entertained for a little bit in the backyard! They can invite the neighbor kids over, divide up, and play a little game of water baseball!
- Tommy Bahama Folding Backpack Beach Chair – While enjoying the sun and water, you have to be comfortable! This chair is super easy to transport to the pool deck or sand, and will have you sunbathing in no time!
- Solar Power Portable Charger – There’s nothing worse than reaching for your phone to capture a picture of the kiddos jumping into the water, and your phone is dead! Never miss a beat with this solar powered portable charger. Let the sun charge your phone during your next pool, beach, or lake day!
- OdyseaCo Aruba Beach Bag – There’s nothing worse than trying to carry the beach bag and the cooler…b/c let’s be honest, it becomes a not so fun game of “How much can Mom carry in one trip?!”. This bag has a zippered cooler pouch on the bottom and the top is for all the accessories (sunscreen, towels, electronics, etc.), so no more playing the game with this bag!