Disclaimer: As a Reward Style Affiliate, I may earn a small commission from any items purchased as a result of this blog post. These earnings come directly from the merchants and do not effect your cost. If you chose to purchase from the links below, I appreciate your support as I continue to work and bring you valuable content! ~Kalette
November 9, 2020
Ok, so when I said this was going to be a weekly series, but maybe I meant biweekly (haha). Being a working Mom, sometimes I just set the bar a little too high for myself, and I’m sure many of you can relate. While we think we are capable of getting EVERYTHING completed on our to-do lists, sometimes we have to just take a step back and realize that it’s ok to NOT get everything done. With all of that being said, I do have the second volume of the weekly reading series for ya, so let’s get to it!!!
- “Hey, hey, hey. What is going on here?” Yep, the best TV series ever is back!!!
- Speaking of to-do lists, how many items should “actually” be on it everyday?
- Loving me some leopard right now, and these are my favs!
- A 16-month pregnancy?!…Well, anything is possible at Disney. Now go look at this cuteness!!!
- I’m legit in love with this phone case, and can’t wait to get my hands on it! It’s a MUST for every Mama!!! (Use code “kalettehittle” for 10% off)
- Ok, you know I’m a Disney fan, but this takes the cake…..definitely my kind of people!!
- You can’t pour from an empty cup…one of my favorite sayings! Here’s some great self-care strategies to utilize!
- 10 laundry hacks that I NEED to try!! (Because let’s be honest, I’m pretty sure that my laundry breeds while I sleep! Ha)
- If you haven’t tried this yet…you must!! It’s soooo good!!!
- If you’re still craving a little pumpkin sweet treat, I’ve got the best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe below…
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.