Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and this year, more than ever, Mom’s deserve to be celebrated. Whether you’re the Mama who became an insta-teacher/principal/counselor/lunch lady/janitor, the Mama who is working extra as a frontline worker, or the Mama with grown kids and is just missing her babies, it’s time for your loved ones to shower you with love and appreciation!
Oh, and hey Dads, just in case you missed the memo, the kids won’t be bringing home any handmade gifts from school this year, so tag, you’re it! To make it easy for everyone, I’ve compiled a guide to some of the top trending products that can be purchased straight from your couch!
- 1. Knotted Headbands – I absolutely love the look of these headbands, and they are super versatile! Wear them for the glam look with your hair down or use them to add a little spice when rocking the ponytail or messy bun!
- 2. Koolaburra by UGG Slip-On Slippers – What Mama doesn’t need a new pair of fuzzy slippers right now?! These super cute pink slippers are sure to liven up a lazy day outfit.
- 3. Personalized Bracelet – Talk about a nostalgia effect (Mamas totally remember making these as kids!) that gets straight to the heart at the same time?! You can have this 14K gold Mother’s Day set personalized with either a name or simply just “Mama”.
- 4. Pink Lily Mom Life Sweatshirt – Leopard print is all the rage right now, and what better way to wear it, then rocking it via “Mom Life”.
- 5. Oversized Square Sunglasses – These super cute and inexpensive shades are the perfect solution when you want to look good but not pay designer prices!
- 1. Maskcara Beauty – You will be looking great and will never have to throw away a cosmetic palette with leftover colors again! This custom face palette is designed specifically for you and is used to enhance your true beauty!
- 2. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer– This brush and dryer combo is a game changer and sure to add a little shine and volume to your hair! Note: The mint color shown above has not been released, but the pink and black version is just as cute!
- 3. LED UV Gel Nail Lamp Set – With salons not set to open yet, this at home set will give you the salon quality manicure from the comfort of your living room!
- 4. Tula Blurring & Moisturizing Primer – No more uneven skin tones with this moisturizer and primer all in one! Use it in the morning and you’ll have glowing skin all day long!
- 5. Tarte Concealer – This is the #1 concealer and is actually sold every 12 seconds! It’s known as “shape tape” and when applied, it instantly brightens and produces a lifting effect to the skin that will last all day!
- 6. Makeup Travel Case – You’ll never leave home without it again! This hard sided makeup case has plenty of compartments to keep your makeup safe while on the go!
- 1. GE Countertop Nugget Ice Maker – Ok, so this one is going to have to be a splurge, but Mama + everyone else in the house is going to benefit from it! Have the best ice EVER available on a daily basis in your own home!
- 2. Meat/Potato Masher – No more fighting with the spatula as you try to chop up your ground meat! This is a kitchen utensil any Mama will enjoy!
- 3. Custom Family Name Acrylic Calendar – A cute and functional family calendar that would look great in any room of the house!
- 4. Base Front Porch Rug + Top Layer Rug – Layered rugs at your front door is the hottest summer trend, and this reversible black and white rug paired with a “Home Sweet Home” top layer rug will be warm and welcoming for all your guests!
- 5. Caffeinate Your Soul – This may have to be an IOU to Mama, as this book doesn’t officially launch until May 5th, but you can pre-order now! Don’t let your Mondays be a downer anymore, but instead, read one of the 52 Monday Mantras to get your week started out right!
- 6. Home Chef Subscription – I don’t know a Mama that wouldn’t enjoy this right now! Weeks of meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking can be exhausting, so its time for a break from the hard part (prepping and shopping), while still enjoying a delicious meal!
- 1. Ankle Length Yoga Pants – When working out, every Mama needs some comfy and cute yoga pants!
- 2. Foam Roller – This is a great option to keep on hand and use for muscle pain or stretching purposes! (Jeremie ordered one for himself and I had to admit that it was the cutest foam roller I’ve ever seen!)
- 3. Stack 52 HIIT Interval Workout Game – Have a little fun while designing your workout routine! This dice and card game will provide you with a quality HIIT workout at home with no equipment required!
- 4. Apple AirPods – Get your groove on and watch that move goal rise! No more juggling the cords and when you’re done, just pop them in the charging case.
- 5. Motivational Fitness Water Bottle – No need to struggle to get all of your water in for the day. Grab this bottle and it will give you a little extra motivation to keep drinking!
- 1. Corks + Cheers – Give the Mama in your life (or yourself) a wine tasting night! Corks and Cheers is ready to serve you with their free printable wine tasting cards and invites.
- 2. Myles & Moore Cabernet Sauvignon – The first bottle (red wine) of three that will be included in your tasting party.
- 3. Martin’s Rake Sauvignon Blanc – The second bottle (white wine) of three that will be included in your tasting party.
- 4. Insulated Wine Tumblers – Keep the wine cold all night long in this pair of cute stainless steel stemless wine glasses.
- Not Pictured: When you pick up those first two bottles of wine at Kroger, be sure to pick out a third bottle (the lady’s favorite of course)! Need a recommendation…you can never go wrong with a sweet Moscato!
- Pro Tip: Use this bundle as an in-home date night or send the list of wine to the lucky lady’s bestie, and then set up a virtual tasting for them together via Zoom.
I end with wishing all of you selfless and loving Mamas out there a very Happy Mother’s Day!!