Some of the links in this post might be affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support as I continue to grow this blog and offer more value to all of you!
Let’s be honest, if there is one task in the house that we can all agree to hate, it would be doing laundry! I can manage the washing and drying part (as long as I remember to switch it from the washer to the dryer…somedays that’s a struggle in itself), but the thought of folding and putting away the clothes is just about enough to send me over the edge! It’s 2022, why hasn’t someone invented a folder yet?!?!
Well, despite our mutual hate for laundry, it must be done, because the thought of going to work naked…well, that’s even worse to think about! So to make your laundry experience a tad bit more manageable, I’ve put together a list of my favorite laundry products! I’ve spent years trying different products, and these are the ones that I’ve stuck with and have become staples in our house.
Let me break these down a bit for ya:
- Tide Ultra Oxi Laundry Detergent: I use this in conjunction with the Defunkify for all of my colored loads. It combines the power of Tide with the stain removing properties of Oxi Clean for a deep clean!
- Defunkify: I use a cap full in every load of laundry I do in my house! It’s designed to get deep down in between the fibers of the clothing to remove those trapped smells! This is a must have for your linens and towels and for those loads of laundry you forget to transfer over to the dryer!
- Oxi Clean White Revive: I use this in conjunction with the Defunkify for all of my white loads. Keeping whites white is a hard game, but this detergent has proven to be a great option that doesn’t involve chlorine bleach!
- Downy Light Ocean Mist Scent Boosters: Ok, I’ve tried a ton of different scent boosters (brands and smells), and this one WINS BY FAR! The smell is so clean and crisp, and unlike others, I can smell this scent on my clothing after it comes out of the dryer! Bonus: they are heavy perfume, dye, and phosphate free!
- Oxi Clean Odor Blasters: I love this stain and odor blaster combo for additional in wash assistance. Combining it with the other products just ensures that my clothes are coming out stain and odor free!
- Miss Mouth’s Messy Eater Stain Treater: If this doesn’t spell “mom product” than I don’t know what does! This is just like what it sounds…if you have a kid (or a spouse) who are messy eaters and spill everything on their clothes, then this is for you! I like to use this ASAP on the stain to really showcase it’s power.
- Oxi Clean Stain Remover: If you haven’t figured it out by now, I really do like my Oxi Clean products! I use this in on a regular basis as well, especially on those stains that have set in and weren’t treated when the stain occurred. The power of the oxygen helps to treat those deep and set stains.
- Bounce Wrinkle Guard 3x Mega Sheet: With 3x the wrinkle fighting ingredients and the fact that these dryer sheets are 3-4 times the size of a normal dryer sheet, these dryer sheets win the category for sure!
- Downy Wrinkle Releaser Spray: This one is a must have for me when traveling! There is nothing worse than unpacking your suitcase and seeing your freshly laundered clothes have become a wrinkly mess! This wrinkle release spray has saved me many times when traveling and highly recommended! It comes in a travel size, so be sure to look for those in the travel toiletry areas at your local stores.
Well, I hear my timer going off on my washer, so I guess it’s time to go switch a load of laundry (note I didn’t say fold ;)…let’s not get carried away here!). I hope you check out these products and find that they are game changers for you like they have been for me. Enjoy!